The Boston Messeger Bag is a versatile, modern messenger bag that is built to handle your day to day and keep you organized along the way. It is easy to sew and comes with tips and tricks to make complete this project in heavy-duty vinyl, canvas, and even leather.
It can be made with or without the front flap, making The Boston Messenger Bag an adjustable-strap tote or a sleek messenger bag.
Downloadable PDF includes print at home pattern and instructions with step-by-step photos.
This pattern is for personal, non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact Lisa@CreativeFashionBlog.com
- 1/2" Seam Allowances Included
- Easy To Sew
- Exterior Pocket
- Adjustable Strap
- Roomy Interior Pocket
- Velcro Closure
- Finished Project Measures 4" Wide x 12" Tall x 16" Wide
- Can be made in Vinyl, Canvas, Leather, or Woven Fabrics
- Heavy duty polyester thread
- leather sewing machine needle
- walking foot
- 1 yd of 1 1/2” webbing
- One 1 1/2” Plastic Strap Adjuster
- 8” strip of 2” Sew-On Velcro
- One 1 1/2" D Ring
- 3/4 yd faux leather, canvas, leather, suede, vinyl
- 3/4 yd Lining Fabric
- 3/4 yd Interfacing
Tips On Printing Digital Pdf Patterns:
- Be sure to print files in actual size. DO NOT shrink to page.
- Print the first page first and measure the Measurement Test Square to be sure the file is printing at the appropriate size. Then continue printing the rest of the file.
- Cut and tape the pieces together using the square notches and the border provided on each page.