1 Hour Off Shoulder Top
The 1 Hour Off Shoulder Top is the perfect layering shirt that you'll want to reach for every day. It's casual design and simple sewing pattern make it perfect for the beginner and can be completed in just one hour!
To make this sewing project even easier, this instant sewing pattern includes a sew-along video as well as written instructions that walk you through every step with real-life, detailed photos.
When you complete this project, you'll have learned how to add bias binding to a curved neckline, how to add sleeves to a shirt, and how to hem raw edges. You'll also pick up some handy sewing tips on how to work with slippery fabrics and follow a printable sewing pattern.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- Printable sewing pattern in sizes extra small to extra large
- Step by step written instructions
- Video sew-along tutorial
- Measurement chart
SUPPLIES YOU'LL NEED:
- Basic sewing machine or serger
- Universal needle
- 1 yard woven, non-stretch such as crepe, satin, cotton, or batiste
- Twin needle
- 1/2" single fold bias tape
- Universal thread
- Basic at-home printer, printer paper, tape, and scissors to assemble your sewing pattern
VIDEO SEW ALONG: