Pull-On Wide Leg Palazzo Pant
This casual wide leg pant comes with a super-simple printable pdf pattern and full tutorial that can be completed in about 1 1/2 hours.
This sewing pattern features a wide, stretch waistband that emphasises your waist while still being incredibly feminine, stylish and most importantly, comfortable. It's office approved yet more comfortable than your yoga pants and date-night ready but just as cozy as your pajamas. What's not to love?
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- Printable sewing pattern in sizes small, medium, and large
- Step by step written instructions
- Video sew-along tutorial
- Measurement chart
SUPPLIES YOU'LL NEED:
- Basic sewing machine or serger
- Ballpoint needle
- 3 yards of medium-weight stretch knit fabric with at least 25% 4-way stretch (such as bamboo / soy jersey blends, organic cotton, and rayon)
- Universal thread
- Basic at-home printer, printer paper, tape, and scissors to assemble your sewing pattern