Fabric content: 66% bamboo rayon, 28% cotton, 6% spandex Certified 100 Standard by OEKO-Tex Weight: Weight: 200 GSM (5.9 oz/sq yd); one linear yard weights approx 300 grams (10.6 oz) Width: 60" / 152cm
Fabric care: hand or machine wash cold/warm with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
This extremely soft jersey is the most versatile fabric, is very silky to the touch, so smooth and extremely soft next to the skin. It drapes beautiful and, with a 4-way stretch, you can create amazing tees and tanks, fit-and-flare dresses, tops, yoga wear, pants, underwear, lounge wear, swaddling blankets. It is really a hard-wearing workhorse of a fabric with a deceivingly delicate appearance! This stretch jersey fabric is a wonderful knit, also naturally soft, anti-bacterial and odor resistant, ideal for people sensitive to fabric and perfect for breathable, everyday-wear.
It is made with eco-friendly dyes, to not produce environmental pollution, which meets or exceeds environmental regulations. Bamboo fabric is an excellent choice for year-round clothing due to its microporous structure and natural breathability.
Benefits of bamboo:
- Highly absorbent, “wicks” moisture away from the skin;
- Antibacterial, even through multiple washings due to the bacteriostatic agent called “bamboo kun”;
- The round fiber is ideal for skin allergies, sensitivities or eczema
- Acts as an insulator, keeping warmer in cool weather and cooler in the heat
- Grows rapidly and naturally with little water, without pesticides or fertilizers;
- Bamboo grass emits more oxygen than the equivalent stand of trees
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.