Simple Leather Handbag Pattern
This leather handbag pattern is a versatile, modern leather bag that is built to handle your day to day and keep you organized along the way. It is easy to sew and comes with tips and tricks to make complete this project in heavy-duty vinyl, canvas, and even leather.
It can be made with or without the top zipper and exterior pocket, making this leather bag patterns a versatile and multi-functional design.
Downloadable PDF includes print at home pattern and instructions with step-by-step photos.
This pattern is for personal, non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact Lisa@CreativeFashionBlog.com
- 1/2" Seam Allowances Included
- Easy To Sew
- Exterior Pocket
- Zipper Closure
- Finished Project Measures 4" Wide x 12" Tall x 16" Wide
- Can be made in Vinyl, Canvas, Leather, or Woven Fabrics
- Heavy-duty polyester thread
- Leather sewing machine needle
- Walking foot
- Pre-made Purse Handle
- One 12" Purse Zipper
- 1/2 yd faux leather, canvas, leather, suede, vinyl
Tips On Printing Digital Pdf Patterns:
- Be sure to print files in actual size. DO NOT shrink to page.
- Print the first page first and measure the Measurement Test Square to be sure the file is printing at the appropriate size. Then continue printing the rest of the file.
- Cut and tape the pieces together using the square notches and the border provided on each page.
- Note: Once you place your order, you will receive two separate emails. One will be your transaction receipt and the second will include your printable sewing pattern.